Vinyl Tile Peel and Stick Instructions
[amazon_link asins=’B01HCVG0SK,B004GF5492,B07H7WLLVJ’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’petranet0c-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’91de49e9-91c6-4730-a48e-0389e556430c’]
Quickly learn how to install vinyl flooring with self-stick tiles. Vinyl tiles are a great flooring option as they are affordable, durable and maintenance-free.
Vinyl Peel and Stick planks are designed for convenient do-it-yourself, residential installations only. Peel and Stick planks must be installed over a smooth, flat, clean, dry, dust free subfloor. Planks are ready for foot traffic immediately after completion. Wait 48 hrs after installation before full cleaning. Never flood-mop Peel and Stick planks. When properly installed and maintained, Vinyl Peel and Stick planks will offer years of good service. Vinyl planks are moisture resistant and make an ideal choice for basements,kitchens,baths and laundry rooms.
Installing vinyl peel and stick tiles does not require many tools.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Basic hand tools needed
- Tape measure
- chalk line
- carpenters square or metal ruler
- sharp utility knife
- Broom, vacuum
Special Considerations; see Concrete and Moisture
• For best adhesion remove all grit, wax, dust and other surface contaminates.
• Ensure the substrate is flat
• For rough or uneven wood subfloors use 1/4”-3/8” luan underlayment.
• For uneven concrete subfloors use Cement based leveling compounds.
• Radiant heat is not recommended for Peel and Stick planks