How to install Pergo Wood Flooring
Pergo is a brand of health conscious laminate that’s easy to construct and durable to use. The Pergo installation procedure makes a breeze of weekend projects for do-it-yourselfers. Though not recommended to be used in mobile homes or on boats and planes, Pergo flooring can be installed in your home in any room, over wood or concrete sub-floors.
- Pergo Flooring uses a patented locking tongue and groove system to make installation simple. Learn how you can install laminate flooring yourself over wood, concrete, and most vinyl and ceramic tile.
- In addition to safety equipment, find out the common tools you will need to install Pergo flooring.
- Before installation, check around and under your house for potential drainage and moisture issues. Once you’ve done that, use a moisture meter to ensure the moisture level in your subfloor is under 14%.
- Installing your Pergo flooring planks is easier than you think. At a 45 degree angle just slide the tongue down into the groove.
- Installing your Pergo flooring planks is easier than you think. At a 45 degree angle just slide the tongue down into the groove and fold it down.
SHOP FOR ALL TYPES OF FLOORING
Buy Ceramic Tile Flooring
[amazon_link asins='B01I2XDYT0,B01I2XET1M,B00L3OGUFG,B01EO3SJSS,B073XQKCSB,B00L2E3HMG,B01DNDC27Y,B01I2XF3D0,B0716PCBMN' template='ProductGrid' store='petranet0c-20' marketplace='US' link_id='13b5ea46-e422-11e8-8e53-d18dcf8b8961']